The registration round has started on 20th December 2019.
(REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN)
Please read carefully: by registering you fully subscribe to the conditions below and to the policy of the event.
- It’s a private event CLOSED TO PUBLIC and reserved to the REGISTERED MEMBERS
- You can purchase only the full marathon pass, not single tickets for afternoon or night milongas. The marathon is organized by the Sports Assocationa FORTINO: you must become a member (US ACLI affiliated) if you want to take part in this event.
You are very welcome to join our FB group BOLLICINE TANGO MARATHON
- Bollicine tango marathon is the first project of a long-term fundraising campaign supporting FORTINO GREEN = CO2 free, a zero-emissions & zero-waste dancing sports center.
- You can Like our project and follow us on FB page Bollicinegreen
- Taking part in our event you agree in having a positive environmental attitude. NO PLASTIC in our marathon: you will be given a cup to be re-used and washed during the marathon.
- Having being accepted by the organizers as a member of the FB Group Bollicine Tango Marathon
- Perfect gender balance (50% leader & 50% followers)
- Good mix according to the country provenience
- Experience and participation in other marathons/festivals/tango events
- The marathon fee is strictly personal and not transferable (every fee includes the membership card + insurance as well)
- There is NO refund policy: if you can’t come for any reason the fee will NOT be refunded. But you can find someone who hasn’t registered yet to replace you. Please communicate all changes to the organizers that must agree and confirm
- If the partner you registered with cannot participate to the marathon, you have to propose another one who will need to be accepted by the Bolicine organization. If the proposed replacement is not accepted even the first partner will lose his/her registration
- Organizers of Bollicine have the right to refuse the registration of participants they consider her/his dancing/communication/behavior as dangerous, aggressive, non-acceptable, etc.
- It is not strictly necessary to register as a couple, but we really encourage to do it in order to avoid long waiting lists (especially for single followers).
- If you register as a couple, BOTH participants must complete the registration form separately and mention the name of the partner in the given field.
- Marathon full pass = 85 €
- The fee includes: dancing hours + membership card + generous buffet of hot and cold drinks (and prosecco of course!!), sweet and savory snacks to allow you dancing and feeling good. The fee does NOT include the participant’s travel, accommodation or main meals expenses. Please take a look at the Sleep & Food page of this website for suggestions about meals and accommodation (nearby some hotels have special agreements with us). The sports center where the marathon takes place has an internal restaurant that will provide a meal package for the days of the marathon (you will find more details on the Sleep & Food page and you will receive info in the final confirmation email)